We are excited to be back to in-person sanctuary worship! For the safety of congregation and community, we are observing strict protocols to reduce the risk of viral spread. Masks and safe distancing will be required at all times, and congregational song will be on hold until it is safe to do so. Because appropriately-distanced seating is limited, attendees will need to RSVP in advance so that we can safely prepare. Please make sure to reserve your spot by Friday at noon before the Sunday service. Livestreaming the service online will continue to be available.
Before you come:
- RSVP by clicking the service date & time in the window above (click here if you’re having trouble viewing the registration on a mobile device) or by calling the office at 856-589-1050.
- Please ensure that you and everyone in your party are not exhibiting symptoms that could be COVID-19 (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea) and have not been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 10 days. See the CDC website for what is considered an exposure: (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html)
- Plan to arrive at 9:45 in order to be seated before worship begins.
While you’re here:
- Please wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Maintain a safe (6-ft) distance from other worshipers and guests.
- Follow all posted instructions and guidance from ushers.
- Enter through the sanctuary doors so that you can be shown to your seat.
- Wait in your seats to be dismissed so that we do not have a traffic jam at the doors.
After you leave:
- If you begin to show symptoms or receive a positive test within 5 days of your attendance at worship, please contact the office so that we can do appropriate contact tracing.