The Missions Committee of First Presbyterian Church of Moorestown invites you to partner with us on a mission trip to Haiti! Since 2014 we have worked with Haiti Outreach Ministries supporting their schools, churches and clinics. Our initial trip was right after the devastating earthquakes in 2010 and we have not missed a year since. Our mission trips allow the ministry to continue their programs, assist those in the neighborhoods where they are located by putting roofs on homes, and to continue to grow. The ministry now has three schools, three clinics and three churches. Their latest goal is to build a trade school to teach trades to their high school graduates so that they can support their families.
We guarantee that you will be changed and you will be closer to the Lord after participating in a trip to Haiti. It is an incredible experience working with children and their families showing them the love of Jesus Christ in action! We are inviting congregations to partner with us.
How can you help?
- Pray for our team while they are in Haiti.
- Come with us! We would love to have you come along.
- Encourage medical professionals (doctors, nurses, dentist and hygienists) that you know to consider coming. This ensures that we can support a clinic while there.
- Support our trip financially through donations. Please mail donations to Haiti Mission Trip, c/o First Presbyterian Church Moorestown, 101 Bridgeboro Road, Moorestown 08057 or donate online
What you need to know:
- Dates: January 5-12, 2019
- Cost: $1,500 includes flight, room and board, and materials for all work projects.
- Contact: Linda Jagiela at 267-275-7582 cell/text