The plans for our Annual Building Fund Dinner (1920’s Spring Fling) are shaping up! It’s time to start thinking about a costume, if you so choose. Here’s the skivvy: tickets will be $40 for those 13 years old and over. Dinner choices include Golden Age Roast Beef Eye Round, Copacetic Virginia Baked Ham, or Swell Stuffed Shells with marinara sauce. You’ll have five chances to win one of our wonderful basket/prizes. Baskets to include Susan Burkart’s beautiful jewelry, $100 Arts gift card good for an array of performing arts events, collections of gift cards, and more! Plus, there will be a Children’s Program for kids 12 and under, including dinner, activities, a movie, and JoJo the Clown! Children’s tickets are complimentary with and adult ticket purchase.
Evening Schedule of Events
- 5:30-6:15 PM Arrival, peruse baskets to choose your choice if your number is drawn, photo booth, and select your table
- 6:15 PM Welcome and Dinner Blessing
- 6:15-7:15 PM Dinner and time to choose which basket you’d like to win and photo booth
- 7:15-7:30 PM Church and Building Remarks
- 7:30-7:45 PM Parade of Costumes
- 7:45-8:05 PM Gateway Madrigal Performance
- 8:05-8:10 PM Costume Awards
- 8:10-8:40 PM Basket Awards
- 8:40-8:45 PM Prayer and Closing
HELPERS NEEDED! To pull off this wonderful event, we need some helpers. Tasks have been broken down so “many hands make light work.” Jobs include ticket takers, wait staff, clean-up, cookie makers, food purchases, children’s event planners. Please take a look at our Sign-Up sheet in the narthex on Sunday, March 13th, and see where your talents can help!