In light of the good news that we’ve received about vaccination rates and decreasing cases, Session voted on Monday to relax our COVID-19 restrictions. The official policy will be up soon, but in the meantime, here’s what you need to know:
• Beginning on Sunday, June 13th, we will be gently reintroducing congregational hymn singing. We will maintain our 6-ft distancing guidelines, and we will continue to require that all worship participants be masked for the duration of worship.
• RSVPs are no longer required to attend worship.
• Masks are no longer required outdoors or inside the building, except on Sunday mornings for worship.
• The 25% capacity limit for small group meetings is now lifted, as well as the 48-hour waiting period in-between room uses.
• The building and grounds are now open for shared meals and events such as Third Meal, the Senior Luncheon, Coffee Hour, and the Church Picnic.
• The Nursery will remain available to parents, and we are making plans to resume Sunday School in the fall.