For over 50 years, the Weekday Preschool has provided a safe and welcoming environment for children to grow and to know that they are loved. At the Weekday Preschool, we prepare children to live Christian lives and succeed academically. This is done through a Christian perspective by relaying that we are all God’s children and we should share his love with those in the classroom, community and beyond. This is conveyed every day through teachings in the classroom, as well as participation in many different mission based projects throughout the school year.
We are a non-denominational Christian program and “All are welcome here!” We encourage parent participation and have an open door policy in this regard. Because we are located within walking distance to downtown Pitman, NJ, we are able to expand our program with walking field trips to our local library, bakery, florist and more. In addition, the children have a safe off-street place to play on our secured, fenced in playground.
Visits are encouraged and applications are available online (see below) or by calling our director, Lauren Hoffman.
Our program includes but is not limited to the following skills or subject areas:
- Math- counting skills, identifying shapes, patterning, money recognition and sequencing
- Language Arts- identifying safety signs, recognizing/printing name, identifying letters upper/lower case, identifying letter sounds and reading readiness activities
- Social Studies- multicultural activities, community helpers, basic citizenship, sharing/caring for others in the world around them and basic geographic concepts
- Science- identifying/making of colors, ecological awareness, physical change (annual butterfly project), basic gardening and weather
- Music and Art- cutting, painting, drawing, movement and dance
Classes for 2017-2018
(All children should be the appropriate age for the chosen class by October 1.)
- 3 year old programs (8:45 AM – 12:15 PM)
- 2 day AM – Tuesday/Thursday – $1800 $180/month
- 3 day AM – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – $2400 $240/month
- 4 year old programs (8:45 AM – 12:15 PM)
- 3 day AM – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – $2400 $240/month
- 4 day AM – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday – $2800 $280/month
- Mommy & Me (2 to 3 year olds)
- Wednesdays from 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM
- $35 per 4 week session + $10.00 Annual Registration Fee
- All classes include craft, snack and instruction.
- Mommy & Me Application
- Toddler Mommy & Me – (children ages 17 months to 2 years)
- Thursdays from 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- $30 per 4 week session + $10.00 Annual Registration Fee
- All classes include snack and craft.
Information and Forms
Click on the links below to download additional information such as the school calendar, scholarship applications and physician forms.